looking to buy condoms, havnt tried any on. my penis is 17.3 CM and pretty fat. what do you reccomend?
one size does NOT fit all , the normal ones are for around 6", magnum XL, XXL are the bigger ones.
Penis circumference is what you need to know. If you use a condom that is too big, it will slip off, too small, it could break.



TROJAN® Magnum® condoms are 15% larger than standard condoms. TROJAN® Magnum® XL condoms are 30% larger than standard condoms.
I went to buy some the other day They told me it was 10 bucks . so i
gave him the 10 bucks & he said thats 10.80 cents I said whats the
80 cents for . he said tax . I said y dont they stay on by themselves?
None



Pull out or impregnate that *****...



Or even ejaculate in the mans anus



I accomodate of various sexual orientations you see :D
it just depends on how big your dick is.

and it depends on how long your gonna be doing it because it could get filled up pretty fast.
2.54cm=1inch. so your saying your penis is over 8 inches? If so, a huge condom...

0 comments