My b/f wants to but im scared that something weird may happen. Should I
let him or is this a bad idea. Or im i just being a wimp.sleep while penis is in me...??

does he love your stuff that much that he HAS to get some even when he is sleep???? damn i need a girl like that...
Yes it's fine, but make him be in you from behind
and cuddle up like spoons, do NOT let him lie on top of you or you will
wake up at 3am after having a horrible nightmare that you were being
suffocated and you will have to wake him up so you can get him off of
you. He'll be a dead weight on your ribs and affect your breathing.



.

Men sleep like they are dead after good sex.
no it is not a good idea because he will probably get wood overnight a
few times and have like pre-jac and get you prego, or have a wet dream.
I dont think its weird ....I actually wanted my boyfriend to do that to me but he wouldnt.

I broke up with him.

=/

Try it and if you dont like it...you can just tell him.
ummm...I'm not sure if I'm getting this right but are you asking if he can sleep with his penis inside of you???

if that is the question then....if you want t get prego then yea sure...why not
Unless you can both sleep perfectly still, it will slide out when he is no longer hard.



(Little trick to get him out...cough)

0 comments