Yesterday I was watching some dirty stuff on tv and I masturbated for a
few hours. I didn't use lube and well now my penis really hurts? It's
red and it feels like I have rug burn on it and it has bled a bit.
There's a bit of scabbing on it too, and it looked like there was blood
in my pee. Is there anything I can do about this? Muslim women really
turn me on... Serious answers only please.
i would say maybe because you dry masturbated but then you said blood
in pee and that does not sound to well i would suggest seeing a doctor
You should see your doctor. You may have irritated it, or you could
have caused some blood vessels to break within the penis. You should go
and get it looked at to see if there are any problems.
if you wacked it too long you may have caused your self a bladder
infection, and next time try some lotion. if it doent start getting
better in a few days then see a doctor.
Call your local newscaster and see if they'll do a feature story on you
and your problem. As a public service so that this won't happen to
someone else.

put some neosporin on it and leave it alone for a few days



been in that boat before
1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Give it rest.

It'll b fine man. Its just like the hurts on our body. It will recover.



BTW what is lube?
You've gone through the second stage....In a few hours you will go through the last one. YOUR PENIS SHALL FALL OFF

0 comments