meds work on trial and error.

I am on a new med for my thyroid, I am keeping my digits crossed that
it will help ... if it doesn't I wish someone would just let me go. I
am tired of fighting I am tired of coping I am tired of crying...
Better get out of here, into the real life and ''work'' there.

Really!

This is the only help. No pills!

The things you can do - those are the greatest! The other things - it's useless to fight with them.

The moment you leave them, they are decrypted :)



Voila! Listen to your feelings - you're afraid, it surely won't work!

Hey there!



I can definitely see your worry over the possibility that your
medication will not work. Anxiety itself bases on the impending doom of
the future. The best thing to do right now is TRY to stay calm. I mean
be proud that you are on the road to getting better. Medication is
about trial and error, good luck! Take care!
My meds sometimes get out of balance, that's why the simple and obvious
path is the one I need. Ayn Rand provides me with just such a "yellow
brick road" to follow.
my startegy when im sick is to down every bottle
of medication i can find but it never works....i just seem to get
sicker....never mind then..

0 comments