in order to get the nutrients for arms n pecs, i can then lose the fat
being an ecto-mesomorph and hoepfully regain the six pack plus the arms
n pecs. I seem to find it hard to gain muscle mass so everything says
to eat more, therfore losing six pack.

Sometimes you have to give up things in life to gain more, lol. I
prefer a guy with a nice six pack over muscular legs and arms, well
arms are nice because then they hold me tight and i like that but yes
go for it I mean you'll get it back babe <3

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
ooooh my precious precious six pack heaven forbid.





someone call the press.
dude i have everything and i didnt have to give up anything....just eat what you want and keep your BMI under 7%
get a life and just train and eat in moderation........u have been looking at too many mens magazines

0 comments