My second penis is about 3 inches shorter than my first one. Is this something I should be worried about?
Well, when I have sex, I use three or four of the smaller ones first, and then finish off with the larger ones.
Not to worry. Check them both against your third penis and have the
shortest one amputated, then you will be normal. Have your second pair
of testicles descended yet, or haven't you reached the age of secondary
puberty?No. My fourth breast is much larger than the other three.



The human body isn't symmetrical. One of my testes also hangs about an inch lower than the other.



My doctor said i'm healthy and normal, so I bet you are too.



Don't worry.
that is very normal. in summer u will feel more streched. do not worry.
If still you want to make sure try to find video of Oprah show with Dr
Oz on men health this show was aired about a year ago.
Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://baylor-medical-school.notlong.com...

0 comments