I have a severe dental phobia......The only way they can fix my teeth is with sedation....I want them to sedate me and do all the work at once...In the dentist office they can only sedate me and pull my teeth but I want the all work done at in one visit.. So I was advised to go to the operating room where they will sedate me and do all that's needed..What I need to know is what differently will they do as far as sedation and what other advice or comfort tips can you give me???........Thanks /Blessings

I went to an oral surgeon and had IV sedation. There was a RN in the room with me, she started an IV in my arm and that was the last thing I remember. I woke up in a recovery room and then my husband drove me home. Oh and they gave me a pill to take 1 hour before my appointment to relax me. I hope this helps. People that don't have a true dental-phobia have no idea how bad it is for those of us that do.

0 comments