Height 5' 9"
Weight 287
Age 14
I could do weight watchers? Or not eat lol

I have been trying to lose weight for about 6 months now and have tried almost every single weight loss pill thats out there... 99% of them don't work, I say 99% because I recently tried one that is starting to show some real results, acai berry pills..? so far I have been taking them for 2 months and I have lost 22lbs! YEAH ME.. 28lbs to go, but anyways I got them for free from this website, they may still be doing it.. not sure but check it out.

You already know that to lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you consume. You've tried dieting, keeping a food diary, creating an exercise regimen, and perhaps even hypnosis. It's now obvious that the problem isn't with the technique, but with your willpower
Nowadays, people are very concerned about body image, and, as a result there are many diet pills available and most of these are hazardous to your health.
Why harm yourself if there are natural alternatives.
I started a month long diet and I have found that I have lost 4 pounds in only one week by "Life Style 30 Days" which has given me tonnes more energy than I had before and also, the vitamins my body needs to stay healthy.
However, there is also a much shorter diet called "Life Style 9 Days." And with the right attitude, this program can help you lose weight much faster.

The key for losing weight is easy - consume less food and move more often - the difficulties appear when we actually try to put that into practice! There are lots of temptations out there don't you think?! The only method which clearly showed results for me is green tea, it can be checked out in the resource box below, they have a few free trials remaining, it was featured in Reader's Digest and CNN. I melted away 20 pounds, it clearly does produce success!

I tried everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I tried acai berry. I understand they say that pills don't work, nevertheless they certainly worked for me, and they have been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too.There's a free trial happening at the moment at http://pedipn.ramlane.com , why not try it, why not?

WOW. You weight 287 lbs.
I would suggest you to eat fresh vegetables, fruits and meats. Do some stretching exercise before or after you wake up. You should do some exercise walking half an hour everyday. Please avoid eating Fast Foods.

0 comments