I just started a diet today.
so today heres what i've eaten.
Breakfast (as soon as i woke up)- An apple.
Lunch- an orange.
Dinner- Two eggs scrambled, and a serving of cheese grated on top.
Im going to have one more mini meal before i go to bed, then wont eat anything til tommorow. I think i'll have a bannana and some green tea with a tbs of honey.
I havent moved much today, I've had so much homework, but tommorow morning im going for a 30 min jog,and another one in the evening.
What do you think of my diet?
I'm 14, and a girl. Im really overweight. i have atleast 100 pounds to lose.

problem 1: no vegetables
problem 2: no carbs
problem 3: not enough protein
Have a piece of toast with your apple in the morning and some nuts. for lunch have a sandwhich or something with vegetables and protein. why would you need to be on a diet at 14? if you think your fat or something it will probably even out when you grow a few inches but if you dont get the nutrients you need you wont grow & youll definately get sick

Actually, you don't need to diet in fact in order to lose weight, the only diet that definitely worked for me was green tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a small number of free trials remaining, it was featured in Reader's Digest and USA Today. I melted away 25 pounds, it definitely does work!

I've used every diet under the sun but nothing worked as good as acai berry. I know they say that pills don't work, but they sure worked for me, and they've been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial going on currently at http://roricle.sinimmeuble.com , why not check it out, what have you got to lose?

0 comments