Hey, I'm 17, 6'0, and weigh 136 pounds. I've always been really skinny, and have a fast metabolism
I started working out a month ago, working out 5 days a week. A work out last anywhere from an hour to an hour-thirty.
We always start with a a mile jog or some jump roping, then we start are main workout
We do Chest, Bi, and Tri on M, W, F and Legs and Back on T,Th. I also drink a shake after every workout.
I eat moderatly well, not at a set time, but I do eat alot.
I already see and feel results, but I'm just wondering how long until I notice a "dramatic" change?

Sounds like a good workout!
I suggest a solid protein shake, which you said you were taking which is really good. Remember to switch your shakes every month or so, just to make sure your body is absorbing all the protein and it doesn't hurt your immune system.
It's really bothersome but you should pick up GREAT eating habits, not just "moderately well" habits. Talk to a nutritionist at a local teen health center and they can help you with eating plans.

It is a possibility to lose weight fast but you should be realistic and comprehend that if you lose weight quickly then you will inevitably put it all back on again just as quickly. The sole diet which definitely showed results for me is green tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a small number of free trials in stock, it has been reported in Reader's Digest and CNN. I lost 25 pounds, it definitely does produce success!

lower your cardo..you need calories to build mucle..take 2 scops of protein shake imediatley after...and always drink milk or eat something when you wake up ..whan your asleep your body starves itself so you nedd to break the cycle

0 comments