I was playing paintball with my stupid boyfriend and his friends last
weekend. He ended up shooting me point blank in the crotch. The
paintball nailed me right in the clitoris and I dropped to the ground.
My stupid boyfriend thought it was funny and laughed, but that is a
different matter. Anyway, two days later my clitoris and vulva are
still badly swollen and I have problems walking. It hurts bad. What
should I do? Is my clitoris damaged?
sounds like shock. swelling is a defense mechanism so that could be a
good thing that you are experiencing swelling. your body is trying ot
heal itself. it can also be a bad thing because it can also be a sign
of irritation and infection. go to the doctor if the problem persists
over 5 days.
I would think that it would be sore just from bruising. I mean, a
paintball can do major damage...my cousin just got a 3rd degree burn
from one. I would say put some ice on it and try not to do to much
walking if possible. If it is still really bad in a week go to the
doctor and have them check it out and make shur everything is ok.
unless you were laying down with your legs spread, i doubt it hit you
right in the clitoris, since this is covered by your labia. its
probably just bruising of the area. Regardless, see a doctor just in
case.

0 comments