Do you have really stinky or sweaty feet and dont care to admit it? Or
are you one of those girls that try and act like your perfect?
My Feet Stink Aswell But Maybe Its Just The Shoes You Wear Or You Could Wash Them More!!



Hope This Helped
They aren't stinky and sweaty, but my toes seem to have circulatory
issues so i keep getting chillblains in the winter. Its always a gamble
to figure out if i need to be wearing my oh-so-comfy summer cotton
sports socks, or the ichy wooly ones. Oh, and it makes my toe nails and
toe tips kind of ugly, so i wear nail polish in bright colours on the
nails.
My feet stink at the end of the day. I shower every night and in the
morning put on fresh socks (I wear socks to bed) because I don't want
to risk that my feet will start stinking if I was sweating in bed. As
long as I make sure I change socks and shower nightly, the smell isn't
bad. But, if I'm running around in the heat all day -- I definitely hop
in the shower when I get home!
The soles of my feet, and palms of my hands sweat. Always. I can't help
it. My feet only stink though if I wear one pair of sneakers everywhere
I go for a long period of time. But, don't worry, sweaty feet is
normal! =P
mine do but only in my black flats. i rarely wear shoes so mine don't
that much. my sisters used to really bad and the doctor said that it
was from her not drying her feet well enough after a shower. she
started drying better and it went away.
honestly, my feet are the only thing on me that BARLEY ever sweat
unless im playing soccer, but i put babypowder on them every morning as
welll

0 comments