i got my glasses like 2 years ago and didnt use them at all and now my vision starting to get wired now and im curois that if i start to use them my eyes will go blurry if i start to wear them?

No, but because you did not wear your glasses, your eye probably got worse and now you're having to deal with an Rx that does not work on top of having poor vision. Have your eyes rechecked by your eye Doctor- you should have an annual eye exam anyway.

Your vision might be blurry, since it's obviously worsened since you got the glasses. The prescription for those lenses fit what your eyes were like two years ago, so now they will probably be a little off. I can't wear any of my old pairs of glasses -- all of them are super blurry, which shows how much my vision's changed. Try wearing them. If you can't see clearly, go to your eye doctor and get a new prescription. Forcing yourself to try and see through them if you can't will just make your vision even worse.

Of course your vision is going to get a little worse when you grow. I have glasses and I'm near sided but I don't wear them all the time. You need to wear glasses. If you wear them it still shouldn't be blurry. If it is you may need to go see your eye doctor

0 comments