Ok I know its not healthy healthy, just is it not a 'bad' drink? I really like fizzy drinks and am just wondering if a switch to Diet coke would be in any way beneficial. The whole issue seems a bit mysterious to me - I imagine its just as unhealthy as regular fizzy drinks but just not as well known or talked about...? any ideas?

It's lower in sugar and calories, so if sweet drinks are a problem for you, then this switch will help.

I have checked out every diet known to mankind but nothing worked as good as acai berry. I know they say that pills won't work, but they sure worked for me, and they've been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial on right now at http://pekosd.winridge.com , why not try it, why not?

Well due to the lack of research on artificial sweeteners(Long term effects) it could be just as bad. I used to love fizzy drink but i moved onto spring water. If you are on a diet, or trying to lose weight, drink plenty of water. It works pretty well!

0 comments