Ok here's a link of a side picture of my thigh and butt.
To show you how the size is a put a DVD right in the middle.
Sorry if you're creep-ed out but I really need your help here.
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266...
Please be serious about this I just want to know if my butt is big because my friends (and even my crush) make remarks on how I have a big butt and I want to know if they're right or they're just being stupid.
Oh and here's my other information to give you. I hope this helps:
Height- 5"2
Weight-123
Age-14
Yikes! I even measured around my butt and pelvic area and the 'circumference' turned out to be 3"2
But I still need your help!
Best answer with the best help gets 10 POINTS!

look, it doesn't matter if you have a big butt or not. there are some guys that like a big butt anyway. you know, some go for legs, some go for breasts others go for bust. But that is not a very big butt at all.
Your also 14. your body is stabbing you in the back for hormones. every girls butt will look like yours within the next 3 months. so don't freak out about it.

girl, you have nice butt! its well shaped like a woman's is supposed to!
trust me, guys love that sort of stuff. bubble butts are in honey
think of the pros:
fills your jeans and gives you shape
gives you a sexy swagger when you walk
all the guys with love you for it
plus you got a nice piece of cushion to keep you comfy when you sit! lol
its not bad, i wish i had ur butt!

its a bubble but and i wish i had ur *** 0.0
i have practically no but so if i was u i would tell ur friends to stfu cuz u got a verry nice but that women would pay for lo

well i dont think its TOO big or anything, and its not like ur always gonna be werin pants that tight, but if u needa lose some weight, squats are the best exercise for the butt. If done correctly squats will tone, firm and tighten the butt muscles all in one giving a slimmer appearance from the hips down. Squats also have the added advantage of toning the legs to give them a more shapely appearance.

You don't have a " big " butt... but maybe bigger than average x]
The DVD in the middle shows that your butt is alot bigger than the DVD... but it isn't really a problem :) Alot of people like big butts, and it isn't that big, just maybe a bit bigger than average :)
I'm not creeped out don't worry, I just find it funny xD
Hope I have helped.
Sorry I'll try to be serious...
Your butt isn't big it's just bigger than average.
Your friends and your crush are just over exadurating.
They are just joking around and over exadurating don't worry :)
They're just being silly :)
Okay that circumference is a litttle urm, large... x]
Yeah, your butt is probably bigger than average.

0 comments