If so, how often would you have to do it for it to be noticeable? How often after use of tobacco will your dentist be able to tell that you use it?

For God's sake, enough chastisement about using tobacco! That does not help at all with my answer. I TRIED dip about a month ago, and it was gross, I don't recommend it, but I'm just wondering if it leaves a permanent marks in my mouth or if it's just for a while.

well i dip and when i went to the dentist they didn't say anything to me about it but they were talking and said that my gums were reciting so they probably knew that i did

yeah uhm dont smoke in the first place! im having a HUGE lecture in classes about nicotine tobacco and other stuff. will power is as powerful as u want it to be. try to quit! and yes the dentist can DEFINATLY tell if u have been doing dip. quit for your health and be careful! Wish you luck!

I dunno how long it takes, but chewing tobacco is not good for your teeth or anything else. The dentist will see soon enough.
Are you trying to hide the fact that your chewing tobacco from your dentist?

Normally about the first time you use it creates a film across your teeth. Within a week even after brushing the dentist can tell.

1 comments

  1. albina N muro // May 14, 2013 at 4:42 AM  

    We are a dental design firm out to gargle, rinse and spit out the status quo.Formed and guided by a leading dentist, we are not outsiders. detox diet