Im 17 and have a really tight foreskin ive used this cream and done stretches as told by my doctor, he now says I will have to be circumcised. I would prefer to be natural but it does seem like it would make things easier if I was circumcised. Are there any alternatives as im going back to see my doctor soon and want to make a decision.

You probably dont *need* to be circumcised. If you want it for other reasons, then you're probably old enough to make that decision for youself (although I know more than one guy who did it as an adult and seriously regretted it so be careful making that decision).
Does this tightness hurt? Is it causing you problems? If not, why fix something that isnt broken? If it is causing you problems, you can just get a small cut to losen the foreskin, or get a minor circ if you wanted.
Despite what some people on here are saying-most women could care less if you're cut or not. Personally I prefer uncut guys-it feels better for me-but I'm engaged to a cut guy. I dont really care. I mean...honestly...if a woman didnt like you just because you hadnt been cut, well..she's rather stuck up anyway.
Have you had sex yet? If so did it bother you when you did? If not...I'd definately wait to see what happens there...it might be perfectly fine. I mean, this isnt major surgery, but there are some risks-primarily being you deciding you dont like it. You cant just take it back unfortunately.
Its really up to you. I'd do some research on it if I were you. Make an informed choice and you (hopefully) wont regret it in the long run :)
PS jsut because you had it done as a baby doesnt mean it didnt hurt. You just dont remember the pain.

If you've already tried the cream and stretches, the next option is preputioplasty. It's a surgical loosening of the foreskin. It's not as extremy as circumcision as it just loosens the foreskin rather than removes it (which is quite extreme for this problem, and results in more healing necessary, more loss in sensation etc). So I suggest you google that for some information and then ask your doctor about it; if he still pushes circumcision then see another doctor. They can also do a dorsal slit rather than circumcision though I heard the results from that are not as good, it's still better than circumcision. Good luck.

Circumcision at any age is bad.
Infant circumcision is infant abuse, and is cruel and barbaric.
Don't let your doctor talk you into circumcision, it is NEVER necessary, and most doctors want to mutilate all males by circumcision as they make money from it, and many of the doctors are also members of the religions that try to mutilate all males by circumcision.
Circumcision always damages the penis and sexual sensitivity, and doctors NEVER discuss the diminished sensitivity, and don't disclose the adverse effects and complications that result from male genital mutilation, called circumcision.
There is also a small operation, that your doctor didn't tell you about, because he obviously wants to circumcise you. This operation is called a preputioplasty, or dorsal slit, which cuts a small opening in the foreskin to facilitate retraction.
If I were you, I wouldn't go back to that doctor. You can find a doctor in your area who will treat you by typing in Doctors Opposing Circumcision, and they have a list of doctors who aren't intent on mutilating males by circumcision.
Have you tried stretching with the penis flaccid, and inserting both index fingers into the foreskin opening and pulling sideways, gently?
All stretching must be done gently and gradually, so as not to cause scarring, and pain. Mild discomfort is all you should feel.
The stretching takes several months to accomplish, doing it daily, several times per day, for 10-15 minutes at a time.
Circumcision is the worst hoax ever perpetrated on the male sex.
A foreskin is not a birth defect; it is a birthright.

It seems that you have run out of options for keeping the foreskin and you are really better off without it.
A short period of discomfort ( I won't say pain) and then no more tightness, smegma, split foreskin, odour and no danger of paraphimosis.
incidentally it is perfectly natural for the glans to be bare - circumcision just makes it permanent.

Hey it seems a scary concept but circumcision is not a bad thing! I had my operation at the age of 10 since I had the same symptoms as you did but I'm glad that I have had it now since it the pain is worse as you get older, my brother in law had his op when he was 40 and he suffered greatly. Plus ladies prefer circumcised penis' since they like guys who regularly clean downstairs so thats a positive. You won't have any problems later on in life and my doc said that your better having it done at a young age.

i got cut at 18 for this reason.
please don't let anyone tell you it's wrong or it male mutation as it is not (i know 1 person who will say it is)
you will get people saying don't do it as you lose feeling dut you don't and it will not hurt as much as you think
if you tried all the other things getting cut is you best answer.

cut at 18 and 31 and it was the best thing i had done
thumb down time from the idiots who don't know

Depends. I am circumcised and honestly there isn't anything good about it. However I have restored my foreskin. Sex is SOO MUCH better uncircumcised. Circumcision takes away a lot of sensitivity.
Make sure you are going the stretching right and you arent forcing the skin, if it hurts at all you are just making the problem worse. Just pull the skin back as far as possible WITHOUT pain durring an erection and hold it there for at the very least 5 mins and do that several times a day. When you go back to your doctor ask him for some steroid cream to use with the stretching, it works perfectly my friend had the same problem and it worked great! You don't need a circumcision, most doctors just say that in this country.
If I was in that situation I would avoid getting circumcised at all costs.

Circumcision is NEVER necessary. Persist with the stretching and you will succeed without being mutilated. I can't improve on e w who has given a thorough case against getting cut.
Many doctors now refuse to do it, even though some still force it on helpless babies. As you are an adult, you have the right to have your own penis mutilated, but you're a fool if you do.

i am circumcised and i am not jewish or anything, my mother did it because she said it would be cleaner for me in the future and my wife would appreciate it. good luck though because i don't know if they numb it with a needle or something haha.

well i had it done when i was a baby so it didnt hurt at all, and its not bad at all, its pretty normal for me, but having it done at your age, i think i wouldnt do that, but you might have to do it.

Alz the skin is not going to streach overnight you have to be on it everyday and it will take some time before it streaches out . give it some time and be diligent on working it eventyually will get it done

0 comments